REVIEW=skip this one: 2020 State of Testing Report

KLOMAR REVIEW: 2020 State of Testing Report by Ben Linders, Lalitkumar Bhamare, and Joel Montvelisky

Recommendation: skip this one - not worth the eight minutes to review these opinions and summaries.

I think the summaries have good hooks but where's the beef?  My initial thought from summaries was, well, this isn't good news such as some concerning trends here that point to a loss of focus on software testing.  Non-testers taking part in testing appears like an issue at the surface and more information on the distribution of who these non-testers are will review the extent of the concern for me.

My overall summary is Software Testing strategies, methods, and organization trends are divergent right now and I believe that should concern software testers and consumers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Let This Be YOU: Mazda bricks Radios with Software Defect

F35 System Testing